Tuesday, January 03, 2006

And one more for the long weekend…

Proper soaking rain tonight for the past 5 hours – still going strong. Lightening all around. Cracking thunder. New security guard. Quiet house. Quality chocolate (ta Jen!). And one (just one tonight) cheap G&T. New Year’s weekend winds down to a very quiet ending... Oh well, at least there’s electricity tonight!

Back to the grind of the year-end (December) workings tomorrow – but another kinda short week. Getting some new staff members going over the next 2 weeks, which (very!) hopefully works out well.

Think I’ll go off the air for a bit whilst this bevy of accounting and (hopefully also time for) traveling to other diocese is in train over January - be good now y’all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apinun! ... So now that I have exhausted my knowledge of Pidgen onto my post!

Well you promised that if I commented on something that you would update your posts ... Well here I am!

I have a comment ... I'm getting a little bored of reading your Jan post! So could you please update! he he he

How was the rest of the trip? How was it getting back into work?

Come on ... get to it .... I'm waiting!

Wed Mar 01, 04:40:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home