Wednesday, November 16, 2005

So I live in this place, right…

A few crazy people have asked for some more on the haus that I’m a’stay’in in.

Fair enough.

So - It’s on the second floor above the workplace (cuts down my lunch expenses!), in that compound I’ve already mentioned. 3 bedrooms, one with a queen-sized bed (yay!), a Neil St.-esque, but serviceable, bathroom (some of you know what that mean), and a v.nice kitchen.

Here’s what the balcony looks like-




Here’s the view from the balcony (green lush gully, down to a stream, then over the back-side of Lae towards a mountain range in the distance) - - photo’s will never do it justice, but I’ll try and get a sunset shot at some stage.



My Kitchen. Boring, but fantastically functional – even for a ramshackle cook as myself. Came fully laden with bits n bobs – toaster, microwave, juicer, coconut scraper, kettle, full pots set, full glasses/crockery/utensils etc. very nice.

The inner security door. This one was new to me – so it gets a gurnsey. This is the second level of defense after the bars/grates and alarm around all the outside walls.

It's a lovely little place - - and as I've mentioned, it's fiiiiiine for (Aussie or otherwise) visitors anytime, plenty of spare bedding etc!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home