Saturday, June 03, 2006

Trivia – What was that question?

The annual Soroptamist (argh – more sp questions) Lae Trivia night was held last Saturday night at the Lae international Haus-Win. A larger than life trivia night was had by all.

Some pics to follow – there was red wine, friends, fun and freak’in hard questions. I think I helped with about… 2 of them. As a piano played I was once again stumped by the question about the white keys on a standard piano (*cough*), though I’m sure I’ve had to say ‘dunno’ at at least 3 trivia nights in the past.

Our team was beaten by 2.5 points across 20-odd tables, and we won some very warm sleeping bags for everyone. But did most people care much about the result by the end of the night?? Nah… good times with good peoples. Bigger nights out with a good crowd can be hard to come by in Lae – this was one of them!

And thank god we had Roger on the table.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home